What is the ECHSA?
- It is a cooperative venture between Butler Community College and USD #394
- USD #394 students are given first priority in the Health Academy.
- The purpose is to help students move into health/science careers.
- Better prepares students for college success.
- Students can earn a high school diploma and a significant portion of their Associates degree by the time of their high school graduation.
- It will encourage and enhance advanced learning.
- It is for high school sophomores, juniors & seniors.
- It is selective.
- It provides college level, transferrable courses.
- It helps students who seek further study in science and associated career pathways.