1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why did you choose to interview with our organization?
3. Describe your ideal job.
4. What do you consider to be your greatest strengths?
5. Have you ever had any failures? What did you learn from them?
6. How does your college education or work experience relate to this job?
7. What motivates you most in a job?
8. Have you ever spoken before a group of people?
9. Why should we hire you rather than another candidate?
10. What do you know about our organization?
11. Would you be successful working with a team?
12. Do you plan to return to school to further your education?
13. Why did you choose to attend your college or university?
14. In which campus activities did you participate?
15. Which course did you like the most? Least? Why?
16. If you were to start over, what would you change about your education?
17. Do your grades accurately reflect your ability? Why or why not?
18. What job-related skills have you developed?
19. Did you work while going to school? In what positions?
20. What did you learn from these work experiences?
21. Have you ever quit a job? Why?
22. Give an example of a situation in which you provided a solution to an employer.
23. Give an example of a time in which you worked under deadline pressure.
24. Have you ever done any volunteer work? What kind?
25. How do you think a former supervisor would describe your work?
26. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
27. What kind of boss do you prefer?
28. What other types of positions are you considering?
29. Are you able to work on several assignments at once?
30. How do you feel about working overtime?
31. How do you feel about travel?
32. How do you feel about the possibility of relocating?
33. Are you willing to work flextime?