1. Complete the Application for Admission or an Enrollment Update Form. New and transfer students must submit an Application for Admission which may be obtained from any Butler location.
2. Enroll in Cooperative Education/Internships. You may enroll in several ways: In-person at any Butler location, via Pipeline, or phone the Cooperative Education/Internships office at (316) 218-6211 and we will be happy to mail or fax you a Course Scheduling Form.
3. Complete the Student Data Sheet and contact the internship office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please print and complete all items on this form. Mail or fax the Student Data Sheet to the Cooperative Education office.
4. Pick up the portfolio (textbook) from the Cooperative Education/Internship office or an advisor. It is also available online http://www.butlercc.edu/cooperative_edu/requirement.cfm
5. Contact Faculty Coordinator to begin the class by setting up an appointment to meet at the job site with the student and the supervisor.
Butler Community College
1810 N. Andover Road, Andover, KS.67002