Associate Degree Nursing Outcomes
Approved by the Kansas State Board of Nursing Fall 2010
- Adapt, through the use of the nursing process, the ability to think critically and make safe and effective clinical judgments incorporating evidenced–based practice.
- Integrate caring behaviors in practicing the art and science of nursing within a diverse population.
- Demonstrate effective communication methods to manage client needs and to interact with other health care team members.
- Collaborate with clients and members of the interdisciplinary health care team to optimize client outcomes.
- Implement professional standards and scope of practice within legal, ethical, and regulatory frameworks.
- Manage care and provide leadership to meet client needs using available resources and current technology.
- Generate teaching and learning processes to promote and maintain health and to reduce risks for a variety of clients.
Return to Student Handbook Index
Last Reviewed August 2013