Butler's Accounts Receivable Department offers financial counseling to help students understand their financial status. Accounts Receivable also offers online payments through Pipeline and provides an opportunity for students to keep track of their Butler finances. Please come talk to us about your account if you have any concerns, we are here to help.
- Student Account Service
- Collecting, recording, and depositing student payments
- Refunding tuition, books, and financial aid
- Account Analysis
- Click Here For Payment Plan Form
- Other Services
- Collect, record, and deposit revenue for departments
- Place holds on student accounts
- Financial Aid Support Service
- Book vouchers/3rd party billing
- Return of Title IV funds
- Scholarship and financial aid payments
Participating in the College's commitment to Organizational Performance Management, the Accounts Receivable department will be a performance-based system that evaluates programs and services by documenting efficiency, effectiveness of operations, stakeholder satisfaction, and compliance with statutes and regulations.
Understanding Your 1098T Form -Click Here
Also See These Links: