Welcome to Butler Online. Our goal is to make your online learning experience a positive one, and to provide the support services and information to get you off to a smooth start in your online course.
Approximately five days before classes begin you will receive an email through your Pipeline account with specific instructions about how to log on to your course.
This email will also contain information about:
If you are enrolling the week before classes begin, you can expect an email about 24 hours after enrollment. If you do not receive the email by the first day of class, please contact us by phone or e-mail the Instructional Technology Department immediately.
Please access your course as soon as possible. Make sure you read the syllabus, and check out the various assignments throughout the course.
After receiving your log on information you should:
To log on, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to https://webcourses.butlercc.edu
2. Click on Log in
4. Using only lower case letters, type your User Name in the appropriate space.
5. Please enter your password in the box labeled Password.
*If you have not logged into Pipeline for a while, your password may have expired. It must be reset every 90 days. Please check the Butler website for help resetting this password. If you have any trouble with your Pipeline user name or password, please contact the Help Desk, 733-3306 Wichita metro area or 322-3306 during business hours (8-8 Mon-Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Click the Log in button or press the Enter key on your keyboard.
7. The next screen you see should have your name in the upper right and the courses in which you have enrolled listed along the left side of the screen.
8. To begin the navigation of any of your courses, click on the course name, then click on the tab labeled 'Content' near the top of the browser. Be sure you read the course syllabus and submit the course contract as soon as possible.
If you experience any difficulties once you are in the course, please contact your Course Manager. We want this to be a positive educational experience for you, so please let us know if we can be of assistance.
Have a great semester, and thanks for joining us!
Send inquiries to: