Currently enrolled Butler students can receive qualified assistance (as tutors in the desired subject area are available) at NO CHARGE - Butler student I.D. cards must be shown. The schedules are subject to change so check them regularly before going to the Learning Labs.
EL DORADO—Gayle Krause Learning Lab—200 Building / Room 205
Monday: 8am - 9am, 9:30am - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 9am-6:30 pm
Wednesday: 8am - 9:00am,9:30am-7:00pm
Thursday: 9am - 6:30pm
Friday: 8am - 3pm
El Dorado Tutoring Schedule
El Dorado MATH Schedule
EL DORADO - A & P Lab - 1500 Building / Room 15136
Monday/Tuesday: noon - 8pm
Wednesday: 11:30am - 6:30pm
Thursday: noon - 6pm
Friday - CLOSED
A & P Tutoring Schedule
ANDOVER—North end of the building—5000 Building / Room 5186NA
Monday: 10:30 am - noon, 12:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:30am - 7 pm
Wednesday: 10:30am - 7pm
Thursday: 9:30am - 7pm
Friday: 10am - noon
Andover Tutoring Schedule
Andover MATH Schedule
NetTutor Online Tutoring- Never struggle alone, we are here 24/7! Online tutoring is available to all current Butler Students at no charge. Please click the link below for directions on how to access this FREE service.
This link will give you the hours of availability for a Live Tutor by subject area.
Live Tutoring Schedule
Tutoring might help you become more successful, if:
- you wish to achieve a higher grade in a particular course
- you wish to review for an upcoming test or project
- you have a weak background in a particular subject area
- you need to catch up after missing one or two classes
- you wish to improve your overall academic performance
- you have difficulty with the English language
- you have difficulty with new concepts after they have been presented in class
What Tutors CAN do:
What Tutors CANNOT do:
you outline or refine a paper
IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND TUTORING SESSIONS:
1. Review the links below for the Butler site nearest you, to see when tutors
for the subject you need are scheduled to work.
2. Visit the location listed where tutors are stationed - be sure to take your student I.D.